Important: Choose, from Control Panel->Local settings, "English (US)".
1. Download MachineLab by clicking here.
2. Unzip "ML.zip" to a folder. MachineLab does not need installation.
3. Run "MachineLab.exe" file under "MachineLab" Directory by double left clicking or left click and enter.
You will need a Microsoft Windows based PC with the latest DirectX version installed. In case you have the message that "D3D8thk.dll" file not found, try to download it from here and then put it under "C:\WINDOWS\system32" directory.
4. Open a script file from menu "File->Open" or Ctrl+O. Logo script files have *.logo for extension and they are under "MachineLab\scripts\Logo" directory.
5. Choose "Logo->Run" or F6 (from function keys) to execute the loaded logo script. The 3D window become active and the 3D model is running.
6. Terminate the execution with "Logo->Terminate "
7. Clear the 3D window and memory with "Logo->Clear Variables" combination.
8. Repeat from step 4 to 7 to execute another logo script.